Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday Party Fun

So hard to believe that our little man turned three this year! He is growing into such a big boy already it seems like! This birthday was a lot of fun because he understood that we were celebrating his birthday! He knows the "happy birthday song" and was just all around excited for his dinosaur party and cake! I got the invitations made from Etsy shop: Mimi's Dollhouse The Favor Bags are also from an Etsy Shop QTpartyDesigns He also got a personalized dinosaur shirt, also from Etsy store PricelessKids (you think I'm an Etsy fan?!) and the celebration was held at Beefy's On The Green in Spring Branch. I took the photos you see of my son below and printed real fast at Walgreens. We rented the upstairs party room that held 70 people...we counted 64 there - it worked perfect! Here are a few photos from the day! Forgive the lack of editing! And my poor lighting I didn't fix ;)





It was such a spectacular day! I keep telling my husband that I will eventually have a small party for Strick because these large ones stress me out, but I just LOVE having big celebrations. I told him for our second child maybe I'll do small first few years...Tim just chuckles at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment